- A heated blanket If you’re yet to experience the joy of a heated blanket then you’re missing out. The traditional heated blanket sits on top of your bed under the sheet and above the mattress and can be used to pre-warm your bed before you get in or to keep you toasty on a cold winters night. As the popularity of heated blankets has grown you can now buy heated blankets for your car or even for while you’re snuggled up on the sofa. Easy to use and easy to store in the warmer summer months, a heated blanket simply plugs into the electricity, and with an automatic cut off they safe to use while you sleep and will never get too hot.
- An electric fire starter There’s something so lovely and comforting about the warm glow and gentle heat of a real log fire in the winter months. The only thing that’s not so lovely is the difficulty getting the fire started, but with an electric firestarter this never needs to be a problem again and you can get a fire roaring no matter how poor your fire building skills are. Electric firelighters aren’t just useful for winter indoor fires but are perfect for getting the BBQ going in summer too. Click here to learn more about how they work and to read a review from Grill Seeker.
- Touch screen gloves With so much of our lives now involving technology wearing gloves in the winter can be a real pain – taking them on and off or just simply deciding to suffer from frozen fingertips. But not any more thanks to the wide variety of touch screen gloves which with their electro conductive technology can enable you to use your smartphone and other touch screen devices as normal whilst keeping your hands nice and toasty.
- Bluetooth earmuff headphones Earmuffs are a great way to not only look stylish but keep your ears warm in the colder months, but that can be a pain if you’re an avid music listener. Not any more thanks to Bluetooth earmuff headphones! That’s right you can now listen to your favourite tunes through a pair of fluffy ear muffs, and with Bluetooth technology, you remain wire-free, so no one would be any the wiser.
- Heated gloves If your fingers are still cold even while wearing gloves then give them their own little heat source with a pair of heated gloves. Rechargeable and waterproof heated gloves will keep your fingers nice and toasty even on the coldest days, perfect for people who spend a lot of time outdoors or ride bikes or motorcycles in the cold.
- A mug warmer A nice hot mug of tea or coffee can help warm you up from the inside out, but on cold winters days if you don’t drink them quickly they soon go cold – which is where a mug warmer comes in. A simple heated plate for your mug to sit on a mug warmer will keep your drink hot while you get back to those important emails.
The following contribution is from another author. It’s getting cold outside and there’s a definite chill in the air – with winter fast approaching the temperature is going to continue to drop. So here are 5 little gadgets to help keep you nice and warm and toasty even on the coldest winter days.Read More
The latest tech can have a massive impact on your home and your health, providing you use in the right way. While technological innovations have changed the way we work and socialize, the way we take care of ourselves has also evolved. With the right gadgets, you can monitor your health, enhance your fitness and boost your immunity. If you want to create a healthier home and boost your own wellbeing, take a look at the gadgets that can help you…
Pain reliefIf you’ve sustained an acute injury or are dealing with a chronic condition, you may be experiencing a considerable amount of pain. Although physicians may be able to prescribe pain-relieving medications, these aren’t always the best course of action. With the right health gadget, however, you can opt for a natural form of pain relief. Advanced TENS machines stimulate your nerves with a small electrical current. When you place the machine’s pads over the affected area, it will minimize pain sensations and can even eradicate your pain completely. If you want to avoid the potential side effects associated with strong painkillers or need a long-term solution for pain, a TENS machine could be just what you’re looking for. With the latest wireless options, you can use a TENS machine while you’re on the go and control it from your smartphone! Often used to minimize joint pain, muscle strains, menstrual cramps, and backaches, there are a variety of conditions that could leave you needing a drug free form of pain relief.
Sleep enhancersThe quantity and quality of your sleep have a considerable impact on your life. Your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is all dependent on your ability to sleep well. If you’re sleep deprived or experience insomnia, for example, it won’t take long for you to feel the effects yourself. From memory loss and irritability to headaches and raised blood pressure, there are a number of issues associated with poor sleep quality. People have been looking for effective ways to enhance their sleep for centuries, but technology may have given us the answer. As well as tracking your sleep, the latest tech can actually improve the quality of the sleep you get. Combining comfortable wearable tech with the latest advancements, manufacturers are producing sensitive headbands that are capable of monitoring the wearer’s sleep habits. When the device processes your sleep data, it subsequently produces tones that are designed to enhance and lengthen REM sleep. This slow wave sleep can make you feel more rested and more alert throughout the day. While you’ll still be accountable for how much sleep you actually get, the latest health gadgets could certainly improve the quality of your sleep and, therefore, minimize the negative effects associated with poor sleep.
Cleaner airYou may be highly conscious about what you eat and drink but what about the air you’re breathing? If you live or work in a high traffic area, you’ll already be aware of the harm that pollution can cause. However, you might be surprised to learn that the air in your home can be extremely harmful too. Like the air we breath contains a significant number of pollutants, our bodies are continually trying to remove them from our systems. This places extra strain on our internal filtration systems and makes our immune systems work harder than they should have to. Despite this, we still suffer a myriad of health issues associated with the quality of the air we are breathing. If you want to minimize the risk of allergies, asthma, infections, eye irritations, and chronic conditions, you can use the latest tech to do so. With an air purifier, you can successfully remove a substantial number of contaminants from the air. As seen on https://moonriverchattel.com/, air purifiers are effective at cleanser the air in our homes or workplaces. When used regularly, you can drastically reduce the number of contaminants your body is forced to contend with. Furthermore, an air purifier could successfully reduce the transmission of viruses and infections. Any illnesses which are airborne rely on you breathing them in so that they can infect your system. By cleaning the air with a purifier, you are removing these harmful airborne droplets or particles from the air and reducing the risk of contracting an illness.
Heart monitorsDespite the importance of heart health, few of us really know how well our hearts are functioning. Fortunately, you can now rely on technology to keep you informed. With a wearable heart monitor, you can track your heart rate, monitor your blood pressure, conduct an ECG and even access a digital stethoscope. By paying attention to your heart health, you can ensure that this critical muscle is functional well. Critically, you can also seek professional help at the first sign of trouble. While many people are unaware of issues without their heart function until they experience a serious medical episode, early intervention could increase the success of any treatment you need. When you combine tech with heart health, you greatly increase the tools that are available to you. In addition, you gain access to a variety of accurate information. With monitoring tools to help you manage your heart health and even improve it, this is a health gadget that should be used on a daily basis. If you have the opportunity to improve your heart function using technology, be sure to make the most of it.
Enhance Your Health with the Latest TechTechnology has revolutionized the medical industry and it is continuing to facilitate major medical breakthroughs. As well as giving clinicians the tools they need to diagnose and treat patients, technology is enabling us to take more control over our own health. By giving us the chance to monitor our own health, we can identify when something isn’t right more quickly and seek treatment at the earliest opportunity. In addition to this, technology is reducing the risk of experiencing health issues by making our homes and bodies safer. When it comes to living in a digital era, the impact on our health and homes has got to be one of the most important aspects of technological evolution.
The following contribution is from another author. If there is one term being thrown around in the interior design world most recently it’s home automation. It used to be reserved for those who were in a wealth category, but it’s not something for everyone. It’s come a long way, and given our reliance on technology today, it’s not surprising. We rely on technology for everything: work, personal life, transport. There are home solutions available from the lights to the heat and even the cameras outside the house. Is smart technology for the home something that you need? Well, yes! To be able to be a part of the future, you must embrace it in as many ways as possible. You wouldn’t live without a TV and a refrigerator, so you shouldn’t live without automation in your home. With that in mind, let’s take a look at five reasons you need to turn your home into a smart one. It’s More Efficient. A smart home works for you. With one touch of a button, you can control your home from wherever you are. You can set the thermostat and the lights to come on and off as you need it. You won’t find it hard to get out of the house in the morning and you’ll be able to save electricity, too. An efficient home is a safe one, and you can rely on your smart home to keep you that way! It’s Convenient. Is there anything more convenient than being able to switch on the home heating from your bed so your lounge is warm when you wake up in the morning? You can manage several of your devices at once from one other device and you will be able to do it from wherever you are in the world. You can even draw the shades and check on how secure your home is! It’s Comfortable! It’s so much more comfortable to have a home that responds to your need for heat, cooling, and lighting. You can even control the entertainment in your home, too! It’s Safe. You can prevent your home from being broken into, and you can monitor windows and doors and even keep an eye on water leaks in the home. It’s Customizable. You can choose anything in your home to customize when you want. You can fit your smart system to your lifestyle, and you can have a professional tailor the home to your exact needs. You can touch a button and have your home respond to you in the way that you want. You want a smart home that will be beneficial to you. You can simplify things and make your home respond to your touch. A smart home is new and it’s one way to step into the future. You can save yourself from trouble and discomfort, while also finding the most high-tech solutions for your house.Read More
The following contribution is from another author. What if all the devices in your home were fitted with communication technology that allows for some level of remote control or automation? Well, as technology continues to revolutionize our daily lives, today’s homes are fitted with the most stellar internet of things (IoT) devices that make modern lives easier, more comfortable, and more convenient. Here’s a look at the recent smart home trends that are transforming our way of living: Smart home hub This device allows you to unify your connected devices and control them from one app. The Amazon Echo, Apple’s Home app, and Google Home are some of the popular choices in the hub category with voice-activated features to make your everyday living simpler. Robots This trend started with robotic vacuum cleaners, which have revolutionized how we clean our homes, and now there are robot lawn mowers. With advances in AI, we can expect more domestic robots that will help out with day-to-day tasks. Smart lighting Smart home lighting gives you total control over the lights in your house. You can now change the color, dim or brighten the lights, and some even allow for scheduling and geofencing. Smart heating and cooling systems These devices feature multiple built-in sensors that effectively monitor and control the temperature of every part of your home. They also have larger display monitors and geofencing support and can be controlled remotely via an app.